I am having the same problem as others with my dishwasher from kenmore purchased 1/2015.It broke and flooded my kitchen after it was two months old this year 3/2015 ..
The service tech. has been here four times in the past year and fixed the washer. So they say.....
It continues to flood and leak water on the floor everytime they say they have fixed it... One year later they have decided to give us a new washer....
I have been fighting with kenmore also to have my floors fixed and my cupboards replaced which are ruined from water damage...I have jumped through so many hoops for them....Today they told me if they were not moving fast enough to make a claim on my homeowners..
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Hearthware has redesigned a new "Power Dome" that they say will withstand the temperature of the oven (why they would have designed a dome that doesn't withstand the heat, nobody..."
- "This refrigerator is quite cheap, but don't this let the price fool you. The quality of the stainless steel is the worst. After 3 months since we purchased it, front..."
- "I'VE NEVER DROPED THIS DOME! I'VE CARED FOR IT SINCE PURCHASE. THE SPLITS IN THE DOME ARE FROM COOKING ONLY. I purchased my oven when you only received one for the..."
- "Bait and switch. Showed a picture of a lovely arrangement - "Glorious Garden" and even paid to upgrade it to the max. But what was delivered was small, pathetic and..."
- "Saw a auction with several tool boxes for sale. The description stated "lista style" tool storage cabinet. Knowing "lista" boxes are extremely expensive and well built and known to..."
- "I bought this dress, it said Black or White Dress. I want a Large Black one. it says black or white but they don't give you an option. And it..."
- " I stayed at the red roof Inn in Mohave California I thought I was in the ghetto in south-central LA very disturbed by the clientele that was there everyone..."
- "Please Do NOT PURCHASE from this company. I purchased several items, clothing received was STAINED and jumpsuit was not as described as on website. The most frustrating part of this..."
- "Bought it. Loved it. It fit perfectly and was one of my favorite pieces. I followed care instructions precisely and it shrank dramatically. Dressbarn won't refund/credit me for it or..."