I bought a kenmore range and a kenmore elite side by side refridgerator with the extended warrenty in 2013 and had nothing but problems with the range since i had it. I called the tech out about 6 times and told him if you turn any of the eyes on high and turned them down tbey would not turn down.

Me and my husband did this and watched it for 20 min and it would not turn down. The oven would not cook right the food would not be done. The tech told me you have to wait 20 min after the oven signaled it was heated. Has anyone ever heard that?

He also said the eyes were fine. Ok, explain why everything is burning? This range now sits in a shed and it still has a warrenty on it because they wont fix it and i bought a samsung glass top range and never had a problem with it. I also bought a kenmore side by side fridge and am currently aruging with them about it.

They brought it and set it up drilling a hole for the ice maker and runing the water to it. But now they are unwilling to find out why it wont make ice. And telling me to go to lowes and get parts and fix it myself!

IT IS STILL under warrenty! Do not buy kenmore from sears they are not willing to fix anything!!!!!!

Review about: Kenmore Refrigerator.

Reason of review: Warranty issue.

I didn't like: Does not honor their warranty, Lack of customer service, Poor customer service, Bad service.

Comments

Livingston, New Jersey, United States #1310530

Still waiting. No resolve yet.

Sears will not stand behind their products. Even if you buy a warranty.