If you are asked the question how long you expect a refrigerator to last, it would certainly be more than 5 years - more than likely 10-15 years.I have a 4 year old Kenmore refrigerator with a bottom freezer and the technical sent by Sears is telling me that he could attempt a repair for $500 which may or may not work (he said he would not trust that it would repair the frig).

He basically said I need a new refrigerator. I paid over $1300 for this appliance and I certainly expect it to last more than 4 years. Of course I did not purchase the warranty because you expect appliances to last. The technician is offering us a $100 coupon - you know where he can put that!

I will not buy another Kenmore appliance.You would think that someone at Sears would be reviewing these reviews and take some action to correct their customer dissatisfaction.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $1300. This person is overall dissatisfied with Kenmore. The most disappointing about kenmore refrigerator bottom freezer at Kenmore was poor quality Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Kenmore.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Appliances and Electronics category for more informed decision or compare Kenmore to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Kenmore?

Comments

San Dimas, California, United States #1176367

I also have a kenmore elite with the freezer not freezing.I am very disappointed with Sears.

My refrigerator is only 3 years old.

I expected a quality appliance to ladt longer than 3 years.