Over the last 2 yrs. we've purchased several Kenmore appliances:
Washer/Dryer, microwave, upright freezer, in Dec. 2015 we purchased a new oven & refrigerator.
The microwave (made noise like a jet engine) we exchanged for the same model & it did the same thing so we bought a new one elsewhere & threw the Kenmore away.
The oven we had to have exchanged because it was bent up & the storage drawer didn't work properly.
Then the refrigerator leaked water in back where it goes into the ice maker & after umteen times of having it repaired it continued leaking we went back to Sears and complained we replaced it with a GE Refrigerator.
As of yesterday we went to get some meat from the upright freezer which we had installed Oct. 15, 2015 & it had quit working some days prior & we had to throw out over $3,000.00 worth of food.
Called to Sears Service Dept. was told they'd come out to fix the freezer but they wouldn't able to compensate us for the food loss.
Never & I mean NEVER will we buy a KENMORE APPLIANCE.
Hopefully our Washer & Dryer will be ok for awhile.
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I purchased a defective element TV from target on black Friday, tried to have target exchange it but they were out of stock so i attempted to call element electronics..."
- "I purchased the KitchenAid Buillt-In Combination Electric Convection Oven and Microwave Oven in the summer of 2012. Last night I ran the self-cleaning cycle for perhaps the second or..."
- "Hello My name is Janie Long. I bought a new Wave oven and after about 6 times of using it the dome crack's in half. The heating element still works..."
- "Sob story Elizabeth white claimed her mom dying of cancer, job takes too much time need to get rid of horses to good home - total scam! Horses originally in..."
- "Avoid getting a Samsung washing machine. Like many others, the area around the bleach dispenser on our Samsung WA5451ANW washing machine began to show signs of rusting after just..."
- "**Sept 14 2014 Click4Support called today and said they would not be billing my credit card for the $1200. They offered an additional gift certificate for the "inconvenience"..."
- "Having read the various comments below and realising that my experience is typical not unusual, I wonder why this company hasn't been sanctioned or actioned against. Perhaps a class action..."
- "I stopped in for my regular 3000 mile oil change and of course they did the usually upsale. Normally I try to do one additional thing each time, this time..."
- "I would like to know where the Great Value eggs are supplied from. I'm guessing it is somewhere with either genetically modified chickens, or where policies are not closely maintained...."